Full Conference Organisation Service
Originally only facilitating the call for papers process for conferences, we now are operating a boutique business unit offering full service conference organisation. Stay tuned for the launch of our full website outlining the range and depth of our experience.
Our Professional Conference Organisers will provide an obligation free meeting and quote to your company or association for your full conference organisation service.
- Budgeting and financial management
- Venue selection, liaison and supervision
- Program planning, design and implementation
- Abstract collection and collation
- Coordination of graphic design and printing
- Publicity and promotion
- Sponsor negotiation and exhibition management
- Registration and accommodation
- Speaker contractual arrangements and liaison
- On-site management and AV arrangements
- Organisation of social program, pre and post meeting tours, child care, etc.
Our clientele has grown predominantly from users of our Abstracts Manager service. From the experience of managing the following conferences we will be expanding our client base and hope to engage your organisation too.
- The Australian Sociological Association
- International Sociological Association
- Australian Society for Psychiatric Research Conference 2006
- 23rd ARRB Conference
- Australian Society of Musical Educators Conference 2007
- Royal College of Nursing Australia Annual Conference 2007
- AAG National Conference 2006 & 2007.
- New South Wales Coastal Conference 2007
- itSMF 2007 10th Annual Conference & Expo
- African Resettlement in Australia 2007
- Australasian Dairy Science Symposium 2007
- 15th ISRRT World Congress
- 17TH ISMS International Congress
- Language, Education and Diversity Conference 2007
- Offending by Young People Conference 2007
- APEG ASM 2006
- Australasian Aquaculture International Conference and Trade Show 2008
Abstracts Manager is a proud member of Meetings and Events Australia.